Cemimax DL99 is a cement based leveling compound designed with terrazzo aggregate component. It has very high compressive strength up to C40, especially suitable for high traffic, heavy wear location. DL99 is especially design to be used as overlays for polished and available in different colors and aggregate. All in one pre-mixed in bag provide an easy and fast application for job site. 1.5mm – 40mm in one application with 40MPa rating.
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-setting smoothing compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetatecopolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Super smooth
• Extremely high strength of compressive and bending
• Rapid hardening – walkable from 2 hours
• Superior flow – fast application
• Flexible – hand mix or pump application
• Can be polished
• Different colors and aggregates available
• Suitable for radiant floor heating system
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable standards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion. Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust.
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, use suitable Cemimax primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly
1. Put 2.7 litres of cold clean water into a clean container. Sprinkle in the sack contents (20kg) whilst stirring briskly and mix to a thick-fluid. Lump-free consistency. Use a drill or mixer fitted with a Mixing Paddle. Do not mix too thinly.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using toothed rake. It is the next step to remove entranced air by particular roller.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 24 hours for polish.