Cemimax DL59 is a cement based leveling compound with very high compressive strength to C40. DL59 is especially suitable for high traffic, heavy wear locations. DL59 can be also used as overlays for polished concrete finishes.1.5mm – 40mm in one application with a 40MPa rating.
The Perfect Levelling Compound for Concrete, Tiles, Screed, Plywood, Timber Subfloors. Also
perfect application for external subfloors + wet areas
✔ 1.5mm – 40mm in one pour
✔ Suitable for all floorcoverings
✔ 40MPa rating
✔ Indoors + Outdoors Application
✔ Designed for heavy traffic (Carparks, Warehousing, Balconies, Shopping Centres etc)
✔ Can be polished
✔ Can add stones or colours tothe compound
✔ Highly Flexible compound
✔ Walkable in 2hours
✔ Suitable for underfloorheating
✔ 5m2 @ 3mm thick approx coverage
✔ Best Price in the market
✔ Rated by leading commercial construction companies, view our projects supplied via our website!!
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-set- ting smoothing compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetatecopolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Super smooth – requires no sanding
• Extremely high strength of compressive and bending
• Versatile – apply 1.5mm to 40mm in one application
• Rapid hardening – walkable from 2 hours
• Superior flow – fast application
• Flexible – hand mix or pump application
• Can be polished
• C40 flex – 60%
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable stan- dards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion.
• Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, use suitable Cemimax primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly.
1. Put 4 litres of cold clean water into a clean container. Sprinkle in the sack contents (20kg) whilst stirring briskly and mix to a thick-fluid. Lump-free consistency. Use a drill or mixer fitted with a Mixing Paddle. Do not mix too thinly.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using toothed rake. It is the next step to remove entranced air by particle roller.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 24 hours. Abrading using 40-60 grit sanding paper improves both the surface quality and the absorbency. Poor air-flow and lower temperatures will significantly affect drying times.