Cemimax DL10 is an advanced cement and polymer based levelling compound with special aggregate. DL10 is formulated with high flow performance for leveling work on installation of thick layers. DL10 is very suitable for quicksetting preparation solutions and also can be used as a fast set screed with low ratio water mixing All in one pre-mixed in bag provide an easy and fast application for job site. 1.5mm – 150mm in one application with 30MPa rating.
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-setting smoothing compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetate-copolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Easy application
• Quick setting
• Superior flow – fast application
• Can be used as fast set screed
• High-depth limitation (1.5mm to 150mm)
• Compatible with other cemimax leveling compounds
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable standards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion.
• Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust.
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, apply suitable Cemimax primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly.
1. Mixing Ratio
Use 2.7 liters of water to 20 kg of powder when used as a leveller.
Use 2.3 liters of water to 20 kg of powder when used as a fast set screed.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using toothed rake. It is the next step to remove entranced air by particle roller.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 4 hours for walked on. Poor air-flow and lower temperatures will significantly affect drying times.