How To Clean & Care Hybrid Flooring Or Vinyl Planks
You may already know that what hybrid flooring made of and it is 100% waterproof but still to maintain and clean them you cannot use some material or methods!
Things you can do to clean & care the hybrid flooring or vinyl planks:
- Quickly clean and dry any sort of stain or liquid which is on the hybrid flooring with a soft, clean and dry fabric, for example, a towel:
- Remove any rubbish or small sharp objects as soon as possible to avoid dents and scratches using a vacuum cleaner.
- If there is any stain or mark on the hybrid or vinyl flooring that you cannot remove it with a damp mop use Peerless Laminate Floor Cleaner.
- Protect the hybrid floor by using surface guard attached to your table/ chairs and other furniture legs.
- Use an Outdoor Mat to minimise the dust and dirt come inside again to minimise the risk of dirt and stain on your hybrid timber floors.
- Big changes in temperature are not only good for hybrid flooring but all other types of floor coverings including vinyl planks. Try to keep the temperature around 20-30 degrees is ideal.
- Even though all the good brand’s hybrid floors have UV protection in their wear layer but it would be wise to minimise the amount of the direct sunlight.
How To Not clean & care the hybrid flooring or vinyl planks:
- Do not use rough materials that may remove the finish of the hybrid floor or scratch it.
- Do not use materials containing soap which can affect the finish of the hybrid floor.
- Try not to put extremely heavy furniture on the hybrid floor.
- Do not install new kitchen on top of your floating hybrid floors.
- Do not walk or dance with high heels shoes on hybrid vinyl planks.
- Do not steam clean the hybrid floor:
- Do not add any varnish, lacquer to the hybrid floor.
Read more about hybrid flooring including its installation price.