Arc Floors Self Leveling is an advanced cement and polymer based levelling and smoothing compound. Arc Floors Self Leveling is formulated for experienced commercial contractors to smooth and level large commercial and retail areas. Once dry it is suitable for the application of vinyl, carpet, timber and tile floor finishes. Unlike normal hydration levellers, Arc Floors Self Leveling will harden and dry at temperatures down to 10°C. 1.5mm - 40mm in one application with a 35MPa rating.
✔1.5mm - 10mm in one pour
✔ Suitable for all floorcoverings
✔ 35MPa rating
✔ Internal application
✔ Walkable from 2hours
✔ Suitable for underfloorheating
✔ Approx 5m2 @ 3mm thick approx coverage
✔ Best price in the market
Plastic dry cement mortar with finely graded fillers. When mixed with water, produces a hydraulic-setting smoothing compound with good flow properties and high coverage.
Special cements, mineral fillers, polyvinyl-acetate-copolymers, flow agents and additives.
• Super smooth – requires no sanding
• Versatile – apply 1.5mm to 40mm in one application
• Rapid hardening – walkable from 2 hours
• Superior flow – fast application
• Flexible – hand mix or pump application
• The substrate must be sound, free from cracks, dry, clean and free from materials which would impair adhesion.
• Test the substrate according to applicable standards and report any deficiencies.
• Brush, abrade, grind or shot-blast any weak surface sections or areas which will not accept adhesion.
• Thoroughly vacuum to remove loose material and dust.
• According to type and condition of the subfloor, use a suitable Arc Floors Self Leveling primer.
• Allow primers to dry thoroughly.
1. Put 4.4 litres of cold clean water into a clean container. Sprinkle in the sack contents (20kg) whilst stirring briskly and mix to a thick-fluid. Lump-free consistency. Use a drill or mixer fitted with a Mixing Paddle. Do not mix too thinly.
2. Pour the mixture on the area to be applied, spread the material uniformly to required thickness using a toothed rake or flat trowel. It is the next step to remove entranced air by a particle roller but not always required if the surface floor is primed accordingly with the right bonding agent primer.
3. Drying time at 20°C is approx 24 hours. Abrading using 40-60 grit sanding paper improves both the surface quality and the absorbency. Poor air-flow and lower temperatures will significantly affect drying times.
View Technical Datasheet